Food Services

As of the 2023-2024 school year, Franklin Towne Charter High School is a Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) school. This means that all enrolled students of Franklin Towne Charter High School are eligible to receive 1 free breakfast meal and 1 free lunch meal each school day.
Enrolled students will be able to participate in these meal programs without paying a fee or submitting an application. 
No further action is required. 

Breakfast & Lunch

PaySchools Central
Manage your child's/children's prepaid meal account(s) via PaySchools Central:

PaySchools Central Login
PaySchools Central User Guide

PaySchools Central Support: [email protected] | 1-877.393.6628

Meal Account Return Policy & Refund Request Form


Food Services Managed by:

The Nutrition Group

McKinney/Vento Homelessness Act

Students who are eligible for identification under the McKinney/Vento Homelessness Act are categorically eligible for free school meals. If you think your child(ren) may fall into this category, please follow this link for more information. Students Experiencing Homelessness - Franklin Towne Charter High School


Summer Meals
Franklin Towne Charter High School is committed to helping ensure that no child goes hungry over the summer. Eligible families can access the USDA Summer Food Rocks website to find summer meals in their community. Click here to access the website Families can also call 1-866-3Hungry (1-866-348-6479) or 1-877-8Hambre (1-877-842-6273), or text "FOOD" or COMIDA" to 304-304 during the summer months.

Non-Discrimination Policy

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) E-mail: [email protected].

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.