Sponsor(s): Mr. Cella
The Photography Club meets every Tuesday in room 202, and all students are invited to join the club. Based on student interests and school events club members take photos and work together in small groups to use photo editing software such as Photoshop and Lightroom. No experience is needed to become a member of the Photo Club. Join the Photography Club today!Our goal is to fill the school walls, yearbook and Instagram account with great pictures of all the students. You will also learn basic & advanced shooting techniques with the schools digital SLR cameras. You do not need to have a camera to join the club. The students will photograph dances, games and other events.
- Learn photography techniques with FTC's digital SLRs.
- Create various slideshow productions.
(Turkey Bowl, Dances, Pageant)
- Make new friends.
- Learn the basics of Photoshop.
- Shoot, share & critique your work.
- Print a favorite enlargement.
- Team with yearbook club to create 2017-2018 yearbook.
- Studio learn lighting & posing techniques for portraiture