Adviser(s): Mrs. Hatala
The Photography Club meets every other Wednesday from 3:30-4:30 in Room 310, and all students are invited to join the club. Based on student interests and school events club members take photos and work together in small groups to use photo editing software such as Photoshop and create Animoto videos. Members also use Google accounts to manage their photos and display various club photos throughout the school. No experience is needed to become a member of the Photo Club. Join the Photography Club today!Our goal is to fill the school walls with great pictures of all the students. You will also learn basic & advanced shooting techniques with the schools digital SLR cameras. You do not need to have a camera to join the club. The students will photograph dances, games and other events. We provide pictures for the yearbook & video production club videos.
- Learn photography techniques with FTC's digital SLRs.
- Create various slideshow productions.
(Turkey Bowl, Proms, Battle of the Bands)
- Make new friends.
- Learn the basics of Photoshop.
- Shoot, share & critique your work.
- Print a favorite enlargement.
- Team with yearbook club to create 2010-2011 yearbook.
- Studio learn lighting & posing techniques for portraiture