Announcements for Monday, April 24, 2017
Attentional ALL Students: each year the Philadelphia School District requires all charter schools to issue a parent survey. The link for this survey is posted on the main page of the high school’s website. The survey can be completed on a computer, tablet or smartphone. In order for your parents to access the survey they will need your 7-digit student ID that is found on the front of your ID. We are asking all of our Franklin Towne families to take this survey as soon as possible. Once you have completed it, please print off the last page (completion page). This will serve as free Franklin Towne dress-down coupon on Wednesday, April 26th!
All students representing a club or a sport for tonight's welcome night please be in the cafeteria by 6:15 PM .
Historical society: Those attending today's trip to the Seaport Museum please report to the lobby by 3:15.
Congratulations to Tommy Liz – he is the winner of the raffle for the concert tickets to see Future.
Phillies tickets are now on sale for the game against the Nationals on Friday, May 5th. Cost is $15 a ticket and you may purchase tickets at lunch.
Best Buddies will be meeting this Thursday from 3:30 until 4:15 in the cafeteria.
Due to the Large requests for the Brick fundraiser , We will extended ordering until May 15th. Please submit on line or one the order form .
Great Adventure Day is Friday, May 26th tickets on sale now! The cost is $29 a ticket. Tickets are good for the entire summer.
2 important deadlines are approaching
* May 1st is the deadline to pay your college/housing deposit and reserve your space for the fall.
* If you are still waiting to hear from a college, please see your counselor. Bring any email or letters you’ve received from that college.
* Need help reviewing financial aid packages? Your counselor can help you understand your financial aid package. Be sure to bring the package or email it to your counselor in advance.
* May 1st is also the deadline for the state grant.
* You must file your FAFSA by May 1st in order to be eligible to receive the state grant (PHEAA).
* Any student who has not filed a fafsa, or had been notified that their fafsa is incomplete should see a counselor ASAP.
* If you have questions about the PHEAA process, please see your counselor.
* These deadlines are very important. If you have outstanding items, please take care of them NOW.
* Students going on the senior trip will be away during the days leading up to the 5/1 deadline. Please don’t leave these items until the last minute!
Prom tickets are now on sale. A signed permission slip from each student is required to purchase prom tickets. Please pick up a permission slip during lunch today. The cost is $95 a person or $180 a couple.